|Location:||Municipal Complex, 525 Palisade Ave. - Room 220|
|Building Code Official:||John Candelmo|
|Zoning Officials:||Chris Moutenot|
|Electrical Sub Code||Daniel Fay|
|Hours of Operation:||8:30AM - 4:30PM|
- To issue work permits for new construction, alterations, demo, and interior renovation.
- Certificate of Occupancy - Sale of property (Form used in closing).
- To inspect jobs being done:
- Plumbing Inspector - Mike Sestanovich
- Electrical Inspector - Robert Hurley
- Fire Sub-Code Official - Roy Riggitano
- The zoning official must approve the business. After, a certificate of occupancy may be issued. Inspections must then be done by the fire department.
Planning Board Meeting – 2nd Monday of the Month.
Board of Adjustment – 4th Monday of the Month